So! now comes my turn! 't is all over with me! There's dagger, rope, and ratsbane in his looks!
咦,现在轮到我了啊!随便吧!在他的眼神中有匕首、绳子和老鼠药!
And now, thou sketch and outline of a man! Thou thing that hast no shadow in the sun!
现在,你描绘出一个人的轮廓!这是见不得人的事情!
Thou eel in a consumption, eldest born Of Death and Famine! thou anatomy Of a starved pilchard!
你在治疗肺结核时滑得像泥鳅一样,饿死的都是年龄最大的,你解剖的是饿死的沙丁鱼!
I do confess my leanness. I am spare, And, therefore, spare me.
我必须承认我很瘦。我没太胡来,所以说饶了我吧。
Why wouldst thou have made me A thoroughfare, for thy whole shop to pass through? Man, you know, must live. Yes: he must die, too.
你为什么指给我的是大道,就因为你整个店铺先生,你晓得的,必须活下去是的;他也必须死。
For my patients' sake!
看在那些患者的份上!
I'll send you to the major part of them — The window, sir, is open; come, prepare.
我会把你送到他们中间——先生,窗户开着呢——过来,准备好。
Pray consider! I may hurt some one in the street.
拜托想想吧!我也许会伤害街上什么人的。
Why, then, I'll rattle thee to pieces in a dicebox, Or grind thee in a coffee mill to powder,
哎呀,那好。我把你弄碎了放到装骰子的盒里,或者磨成咖啡粉,
For thou must sup with Pluto: so, make ready!
因为你必须去地狱见冥王——做好准备吧!
Whilst I, with this good smallsword for a lancet, Let thy starved spirit out (for blood thou hast none),
而我呢,用这把小刀当做柳叶刀,剖开让你饥饿的灵魂,(因为你根本就没有血)
And nail thee to the wall, where thou shalt look Like a dried beetle with a pin stuck through him.
把你拖到墙边,在那儿你看上去就像一个干瘪了的用一枚钉子钉住的甲虫。