Scrooge. Yes; love is better than sixpences.
斯克鲁奇:是的,爱胜过六便士。
A kind heart is better than sixpences.
心地善良胜过六便士。
It is better than all the riches in the world.
它比世上所有的财富都好。
Tell me! Will Tiny Tim live?
告诉我!小提姆会活下来吗?
Fairy. Tell me! Will you take my Christmas gift?
圣诞仙女:告诉我!你愿意接受我的圣诞礼物吗?
Will you change your hard heart for a kind one?
你愿意把你的铁石心肠换做善良之心吗?
Scrooge. (Eagerly.) I will try! I will try!
斯克鲁奇:(急切地。)我愿意尝试!我愿意尝试!
Fairy. Then Tiny Tim will live, because you will help him.
圣诞仙女:这样的话,小提姆就会活下来,因为你会帮助他。
Scrooge. (Quickly and eagerly.) I will raise Bob Cratchit's wages!
斯克鲁奇:(迅速而急切地!)我要给鲍勃·克拉特基特涨工资!
I'll pay him every sixpence he earns.
我要把他挣的每个六便士银币都给他。
I'll send him the biggest turkey in London for his Christmas dinner.
我要把伦敦最大的火鸡送给他做圣诞晚餐。
I saw one today. It was twice as big as Tiny Tim.
我今天看到一只,它的个头是小提姆的两倍。
I'll send that one!
我要把那只送去!
(He laughs and waves his spoon joyfully.)
(他笑着,高兴地挥动着勺子。)
And I'll send Tiny Tim to the country for better air.
我会把小提姆送到乡下呼吸新鲜空气。
He shall have fresh milk and cream and eggs!
他应该喝鲜奶,吃奶油和鸡蛋!
Yes, and Martha shall go with him to take care of him, and to have a rest! Hurrah! Hurrah!
是的,玛莎要一起去,去照顾他,也是去休息一下!好哇!好哇!
(Waves spoon.) Oh, I have been foolish, but I have learned a lesson.
(挥动着勺子)哦,我一直很愚蠢,但我已经吸取了教训。
(He turns to the Fairy.) A Merry Christmas to you!
(他转向圣诞仙女。)祝你圣诞快乐!
A Merry Christmas to everybody!
祝大家圣诞快乐!
A Happy New Year to all the world!
祝所有人新年快乐!