手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材 > 美国小学英语教材4 > 正文

美国小学英语教材4:第168课 年轻武士 西格德(14)

来源:可可英语 编辑:kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

"Who are you who has waked me from my sleep?" she asked.

“你是谁,是你把我从睡梦中叫醒的?”公主问。
"I am Sigurd, the son of a great warrior.
“我是西格德,是伟大战士的儿子。
I killed the terrible dragon that guarded the treasure, and then I came to save you."
我杀了守护宝藏的恶龙,我是来救你的。”
"Who told you that I was here?"
“谁告诉你我在这儿的?”
"The birds sang in the trees and told me of you," said the brave young hero.
“鸟儿在树上歌唱,告诉我你的故事。”这位勇敢的年轻英雄说。
"How could you come through the fire, Sigurd?"
“你怎么穿过火的呢,西格德?”
"There was no other way to reach you, beautiful Princess," he answered.
“没有别的办法,美丽的公主,”他回答说。
"Surely you are a great hero, Sigurd. I was told that one who knew not fear should awaken me, and at last you have come!"
“西格德,你真是个大英雄。有人告诉我,一个不惧危险的人会唤醒我,你终于来了!”
"Tell me your name, Princess," said Sigurd.
“告诉我你的名字,公主。”西格德说。

小学英语

"My name is Brunhild, and I am the daughter of a great king.

“我叫布伦希尔德,是一位伟大国王的女儿。

Many years have I slept here, because no man dared come through the wall of fire.
我在这里睡了许多年,因为没有人敢穿过这堵火墙。
But you are the bravest of all heroes!"
但你是所有英雄中最勇敢的!”
"And you are the fairest princess in the world, Brunhild!" said the young warrior.
“你是世界上最美丽的公主,布伦希尔德!”年轻的勇士说。
So Sigurd saved the princess, and when people heard what he had done, there was great joy.
于是西格德救出了公主,大家听到西格德所做的一切后,都非常开心。
As the years went on, Sigurd did many other brave deeds and won many battles, so that his name became known in every land.
随着岁月的流逝,西格德做了许多勇敢的事情,赢得了许多战役,他的名字传遍了每一个国家。
But wherever the stories of Sigurd's victories were told or sung,
但无论西格德胜利的故事被传颂到哪里,
people loved best to hear of the killing of the dragon and the saving of Brunhild.
人们最爱听屠龙拯救布伦希尔德的故事。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
guarded ['gɑ:did]

想一想再看

adj. 谨慎的,提防的,被防卫的 动词guard的过去

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。