手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 小学英语 > 小学英语教材 > 美国原版语文课 > 美国原版语文第四册 > 正文

美国语文第四册(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:棕色画眉鸟

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Brown-Thrasher-0793.jpg

There's a merry brown thrush sitting up in a tree;

一只欢乐的棕色画眉鸟坐在树枝上;
" He's singing to me! he's singing to me!"
“他在对我歌唱!他在对我歌唱!”
And what does he say, little girl, little boy?
小女孩,小男孩,他在说什么?
Oh, the world's running over with joy!
哦,世界将一直充满欢乐!
Don't You hear? Don't you see?
难道你听不见?难道你看不出?
Hush! look! In my tree
安静!看呐!在我的树上
I'm as happy as happy can be!
我要多快乐有多快乐!
And the brown thrush keeps singing, A nest do you see,
棕色画眉一直在唱着,你看到鸟巢了么?
And five eggs hid by me in the juniper tree?
看到被我藏在杜松树上的五颗蛋了么?
Don't meddle! don't touch! little girl, little boy,
别捣乱!别碰!小女孩,小男孩,
Or the world will lose some of its joy!
否则世界将会失去一些欢乐!
Now I'm glad! now I'm free!
现在我非常高兴!现在我很自由!
And I always shall be,
而且我会一直这样
If you never bring sorrow to me.
只要你们不给我带来悲伤。
So the merry brown thrush sings away in the tree,
所以欢乐的棕色画眉总在树上歌唱,
To you and to me, to you and to me;
向着你和我,向着我和你;
And he sings all the day, little girl, little boy,
他整天都在唱,小女孩,小男孩,
Oh, the world's running over with joy!
哦,世界将一直充满欢乐!
But long it won't be,Don't you know? Don't you see? Unless we're as good as can be.
但这并不长久难道你不知道?难道你看不出?除非我们能做多好就做多好。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
meddle ['medl]

想一想再看

vi. 干预,干涉,插手

 
hush [hʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 肃静,安静,沉默
vi. 安静下来,掩饰

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。