99. I've heard Seen Her in the Flesh
我听说见过她本人
Scene 1
场景1
Joy: Have you ever seen Coco?
乔伊:你见过可可吗?
Kate:I've seen her on TV but not in the flesh.
凯特:我在电视上看过她而不是肉。
Joy:I'm so familiar with her songs, but I don't know what kind of person she is in real life.
乔伊:我很熟悉她的歌, 但我不知道她是什么样的人在现实生活中。
Scene 2
场景2
John:I've heard that you've made a new strange friend recently, Sophie.
约翰:我听说你做了一个新的陌生的朋友最近,苏菲。
Sophie:Yes. He is an old man with a good sense of humour. Not only can he play the piano, he also draws pictures very well.
苏菲:是的。他是一个老人和一个良好的幽默感。他不但能弹钢琴,他还画里很好。
John:So you can learn a lot from him.
约翰:所以你可以从他身上学到很多。
Sophie:Yeah, he has no children. so he sometimes feel s very lonely. I often go to his house to play and talk with him. That makes him feel very happy.
索菲娅:是的,他没有孩子。所以他有时会感到孤独。我经常去他家玩,跟他说话。这使他感到非常高兴。
WORD BANK
flesh n.肉;肉体
see sb.in the flesh在现实生活中
看见某人
familiar adj,熟悉的
recent adv. 最i丘
sense of humour幽默感
lonely adj.寂寞的