Scot free
安然无恙,逃脱惩罚
This is the minor mistake that is mostly negligible. I'm sure boss will let you go scot free.
这个小错误完全可以忽略不计。我想老板一定会饶恕你的。
Don't expect to get off scot-free just because you are a celebrity.
别以为你是名人就可以逍遥法外。
If you are guilty, you will go to jail like everybody else.
如果你有罪,你一样要坐牢。
If you want to protect our environment, start doing something.
如果你想保护环境,就着手做点实际的事。
For example,hold everyone you see spit in public responsible.
比如,看到任何人在公共场合所吐痰,都要求他为自己的行为负责。
Do not let them escape scot-free.
不要熟视无睹。
Every bit of effort counts.And nothing is too insignincant,really.
让他们轻松脱逃,一切努力都是有意义的,没什么是太微不足道的事情。
And you and I are going to take honeymoon we never got round to.
我们去没有去过的地方度蜜月。
Can't wait for that.
等不及了。
What about your mother? I mean,after all the thing she is done. she's just gonna get off scot-free?
那你母亲呢?我是说 ,他做了这么多的伤天害理的事情,她就这样脱身了,不受任何惩罚?