A spine-tingling true drama.Chris Cooper is magnificent.There isn't a dull moment.
一部无比刺激的作品。Chris Cooper表现非常出色。整部片子没有任何沉闷的时刻。
Youu should take King's endorsement with a grain of salt. He barely had any time to watch it.
你们不要太相信King的吹捧;他根本没时间真正看这部电影。
My horosope says I'm very lucky this week. Maybe I will finally meet my Mr.Right.
星座说我这个星期运气很好。也许我终于要遇到我一直在等待的他了。
Don't get your hopes too high. Horoscope is fun, but it's not neeessarily accurate.I always take it with a grain of salt.
别抱太大的希望。星座挺有意思的,但并不一定准确。我对它一向有所保留。
Just indulge me. will you? Don't always burst my bubbles.
就容我做个梦,行不行?别老那么现实嘛。
Oops,I'm sorry.I do hope you meet the one!
哎呀,不好意思。我希望你真的遇到你的那一位!
Why is Jennifer crying?
詹妮弗为什么哭?
She thinks she screwed up the exam.
她认为考试考砸了。
I take that with a grain of salt.
我对此持怀疑态度。
She always says she screwed.But everytime she comes out on top.
她总说没考好。但每次她都第一名。
Yeah.you are right.The only time she does not screw up is when she get 100. She's simply too good.
你说得没错。她只有考100分的时候才叫“没有考砸”。她的成绩实在太好了。
Congratulations on the baby!
恭喜你的宝宝!
Excuse me? What baby?
嗯?什么宝宝?
Aren't you pregnant?
你不是怀孕了吗
Not at all. Where did you get that?
没有。哪里听来的?
Randolph.
伦道夫那里。
No wonder. He's never serious. You should take anything he says with a huge grain of salt!
难怪了。他从来没个正经。他说的任何东西你都别相信!