The grass is greener on the other side
吃着碗里的,想着锅里的
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
篱笆那边的草总是比较绿,即“邻家芳草绿”。
You have no idea how much I envy you.
你不晓得我有多羡慕你。
You went to Harvard you have a great job and you'll probably accomplish more by the time you are 35 than I will in my entire life.
你是哈佛的高才生,有一份好工作,35岁时达到的成就可能比我一辈子的还要多。
Are you serious? I have always envied you.
你是开玩笑的吧?我一直很羡慕你才是真的。
People expect so much out of me.
人们总是对我期望太高。
I've never been able to have a life because of schoolwork.
一直以来,因为要努力读书,我都没法好好享受生活。
If I get a B, peoplc freak out like it's an F.
如果我得了个B,大家就会有夸张的反应,好像那是F-样。
I may have a good job,but with all the pressure on me ,I'll probably be insane by the time I am 35.
我现在的工作虽然还不错,但有这么大的压力,到35我可能已经疯了。
In so many ways,I wish I couled just be a regular guy with nomal expectations and a normal life.
在许多方面,我其实很希望可以做不用背负那么多期望,可以过正常的生活。
Wo,I never looked at it that way.I guess it's true that the grass is always greener on the other side of fence.
哇,我从来没有这么想过,看来真是这山望着那山高啊。
Exactly.The grass is greener.
就是啊。邻家芳草绿。
You're the kind of girl who's not used to hearing no.
你是那种不习惯被别人拒绝的女孩。
All your lovers try to take you where you wanna go.
你的伴侣总是对你有求必应。
Always looking for a new ride
时时刻刻在寻找新的男朋友
The grass is greener on the other side.
别人的就是比自己好。
We are all so busy trying to get ahead.
我们总是试图领先。
Got a pillow we fear when we go to bed.
睡觉那个枕头。
We're never satisfied.
我们永远不满足。
The grass is greener on the other side.
这山望着那山高。
We're so distracted with the jealousy.
我们被嫉妒分心。
Forget it's in our hands to stop the agony
忘记了停止痛苦的关键在于我们自己。
Will you ever be content?
你会有满足的一天吗?
On your side of the fence?
在篱笆的这一边?
I believe in Karma, which you give is what you get returned.
我相信因果报应,你付出什么就会得到什么。
I believe you can't appreciate real love till you've been burned.
我相信你不曾被灼伤就无法理解真爱。
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side.
我相信邻家的芳草不比自家的绿。
I believe you don't know what you've got until say goodbye.
我相信你不到说再见那刻不会知道自己曾拥有什么。