Try texting him again. He's 15 minutes late.
再给他发短信试试。他已经迟到15分钟了。
You're really surprised that a guy reselling pastries in the "Rants and raves" section of Craigslist isn't the punctual type?
你居然相信一个在分类广告网站上"发牢骚"那区的转卖甜点的男人会是守时的类型?
This is so exciting. I've never bought anything on the black market before.
真是太令人兴奋了。我以前从来没在"黑"市上买过任何东西。
I'm still afraid to go to that Filipino market around the corner.
我甚至不敢去转角那个菲律宾市场。
Are you the guy?
你是那个人吗?
I don't know. Are you the girl?
我不知道。你是那个妞吗?
So far, this musical sucks.
靠,这两句台词好烂。
What's the password?
暗号是什么?
Cronut.
牛角圈。
Was "1234" already taken?
"1234"这种被别人用了吗?
Meet us by the door. Which is code for, meet us by the door.
"去门那碰头"。就是去门那碰头的暗号。
Which is code for, "You're really bad at code."
也是你"想暗号水平超烂"的暗号。
Okay, let's talk about our plan. It's a classic good cop/bad cop.
好啦,我们先说下计划。我们一个唱红脸一个唱白脸。
I'm gonna ask the guy for ten cronuts, and he's gonna quote me 250.
我管那人订了10个牛角圈,他会跟我要250块。
Right, then I play bad cop and act outraged.
好,然后我就唱红脸,装作勃然大怒。
And then I play good cop, and we settle at 200.
然后我来唱白脸,最后以200块成交。
Yeah, and don't worry about me. I'll improv some good stuff on the spot.
好的,你不用担心我的演技。我到时候会现场即兴加些料。
Are you sure you don't want to run it by me first?
你确定不用先在我面前试试吗?
I was in an improv group at Wharton. We were called "The fun percent."
我在沃顿商学院时,曾是即兴表演组的一员。我们组叫"搞笑的1%"。
And I can imagine myself not laughing with 99% of the audience.
我觉得我就跟其他99%的观众一样笑不出来。