Caroline, I know this might not be a good time. I heard about your recent clambake.
卡洛琳,我知道现在时机可能不好。我听说你的"烤鲍鱼"事件了。
But what did Sophie say?
但我想知道苏菲怎么说?
I'm sorry, Oleg. Sophie's moved on. She's seeing other men.
抱歉,奥列格。苏菲对你已不再留恋。她现在跟其他男人约会。
Yeah, but not in your neighborhood.
对,但不是在你的那一区。
She's classy. She had the decency to do it on a stoop in Staten Island.
她很会"做"。她很尊重地跑到斯塔顿岛的一个小门廊"做"。
She went to the island without me? We were going to travel the world together.
她居然没叫上我,自己去那个岛?我们说好要一起环游世界的。
Oleg... Oleg, are you crying?
奥列格...奥列格,你是在哭吗?
No, I have a booger situation.
不,我只是鼻屎太多堵得慌。
Says the man who cooks the food.
此话出自我们餐厅大厨之口。
Hey, what's this area back there?
那里面是什么地方?
Uh, it's our closet, why?
那是我们的衣橱,怎么了?
I should check it out. I'm always looking for places to have sex with women who are not Sophie.
我应该进去看看。我一直在找地方,能让我带不是苏菲的女人去做爱。
Is Oleg in here? I thought I smelled him. That delicious mix of man and butter.
奥列格在这里吗?我闻到他的体香了。男人味和奶油混合在一起的香味。
Oleg's in the closet.
奥列格在"柜里"呢。
Oh, honey, I could've told you that.
亲爱的,你不说我也知道。
Really, luis, Oleg is straight. Wait till you see what happens when I place an order for a bone-in rib eye.
路易斯,奥列格真的是直男。等我下菜单的时候要一份"硬骨"肋眼牛排,你就知道了。
It's true. He shows us his penis every...
真的。他几乎每天露鸟都给我们看...
Ah-ah-ah-ah, boundaries, girls, boundaries. So is it a nice one?
底线啊,姑娘们,底线。那他那只是神雕吗?
Well, it did open a door for me once.
他的"雕兄"有次还帮我开门了呢。
Hey, Luis, maybe you can help us. Since you're a lifer, you have to know how to work this thing.
路易斯,或许你能帮我们个忙。你是个生活家,你肯定知道这咖啡机要怎么操作。
No, no, no, no, no, no, I work for a diner. I don't work for you. Don't bring me into your drama.
不,不可能,我是为餐厅工作。又不是为你俩工作。别把我牵扯进你们的事里
Oh, I have to get this. It's my mother. She's on death watch.
我得接下电话。是我妈,她在守灵。
But we used to have the same machine when I worked at Starbucks.
但我在星巴克工作时用的咖啡机跟这台一样。
Mami, como esta su lou gehrig's?
妈咪,你还好吗?
No, I am not working at Starbucks.
不,我才不去星巴克打工。
That's not what I was gonna say. Just for two hours.
我没想要这么说呀。只是去打两小时工而已嘛。
We can quit after we learn how to work this damn machine.
等我们学会怎么用之后就可以不干了。
Hey, I am not a quitter. I get fired. That's my wheelhouse.
老娘从不说撤就撤。老娘只能是被炒。这是我的强项。