Oh, here she is. I'll do the talking. It's kind of in my wheelhouse.
她来了。我来负责套话吧。这方面算是我的强项。
You have a wheelhouse, and we're living in this dump?
你有个房子,我们为啥要住在这垃圾堆里?
Morning, Sophie.
早安啊,苏菲。
You caught me. I'm doing the walk of shame.
被你抓个正着。我现在是炮后羞愧地走回家。
You know what that means, right? I was having sex all night with a stranger.
你们懂意思的吧?我昨晚跟一个陌生人"大战"了一宿。
I had sex with a guy all night once. At least that's what he said. I fell asleep at 10:00.
我也跟个男的床战一宿过。反正他是这么说的。我十点就睡着了。
Sophie, come in. We wanted to ask you something kind of important.
苏菲,进来吧。我们想问你一件要紧事。
Oh, okay. Well, I'll tell you. I don't think you're gonna make it in the cupcake business.
好。好吧,那我就说了。我觉得你的小蛋糕生意不会成功。
Not what the psychic in the subway told me, but duly noted.
地铁站的灵媒跟你说的相反,但我会铭记在心的。
Actually, it's more of a personal question.
其实是想问你个更私人的问题。
Oh, okay. Well, I personally don't think you're gonna make it in the cupcake business.
行。我个人认为你的小蛋糕生意不会成功。
No, the question is about Oleg.
这问题跟奥列格有关。
Oh, yeah, he agrees with me.
他也同意我这么说呢。
God's sakes, just tell her before she tells us we're gonna wind up in some disgusting apartment, hiding from our pimp.
求你了,就直说吧,免得等会她开始描述我们以后会躲在某个烂公寓,躲我们鸨母的未来。
Okay, okay, Sophie. Do you ever think about getting back together with oleg?
好啦好啦,苏菲。你有想过跟奥列格复合吗?
Oh, God, no. I'd rather accidently have sex again with my cousin.
天啊,当然没有。我宁愿再发生次意外跟亲戚做爱的惨事呢。
I hate when that happens.
我可讨厌碰到这情况了。
Why, did... did he ask about me?
干嘛问...他问我的事了吗?
Oh, no, no. I was just wondering. He never even mentions you.
没有啦 我就自己好奇。他从来没提过你。
Oh, good. 'Cause I moved on, baby.
那就好。因为姐已经不再留恋他了,宝贝。
Oh, no. No, I... I left my Spanx on that Staten Island stoop.
惨了。惨了,我...我把我的塑身衣忘在斯塔顿岛了。
And they're the good ones, you know, with the pee hole in them.
是好的那套呢,你懂吧,有尿洞的那种。
I gotta go grab 'em. All right. Bye-bye.
我得去拿回来。好了,再见。