I wonder what kitty's doing in her fancy town house right now.
我在想小喵喵现在在她的豪华别墅里干嘛。
She's probably snuggling with an older gay guy who likes to read.
她可能依偎在一个喜欢阅读的老基佬身旁。
You know, 'cause gay guys are the only ones who still read.
因为基佬是现在世界上唯一还在阅读的族群。
They're probably on the couch right now with A Tale of Two Kitties.
他们俩可能窝在沙发上一起看《加菲猫2 双猫记》。
I'm proud of us. We selflessly gave that cat a better life than we could ever afford for ourselves.
我真为我们感到骄傲。我们无私地给予了那只猫我们永远也无法给予的好生活。
Oh, don't try to get in on that. I did the right thing.
别想跟着沾光。是我干了一件好事。
You tried to leave her at that crazy lady's pussy riot.
你差点把她扔在那个疯女人的疯猫窝里。
Hi. Excuse me. Would it be okay if I put this flier next to your window?
打扰你们了。我能不能把这张传单贴在你们窗户旁?
No. Sure.
不行。当然行。
We lost our cat, Jinxy, like, a week ago in this neighborhood. Have you seen her?
我们的猫金科希丢了,大约一周前,就在这附近丢的。你们有见过她吗?
No. No. I haven't seen a cat in a long time.
没有。当然没有。我很久没见过猫了。
I was just saying to her yesterday, "I haven't seen a cat in a long time."
我昨天还跟她念叨,"我好久没见过猫了"。
Um, how come you didn't have a collar on her? And where's her I.D. Tag?
你怎么会不在她脖子上弄个项圈呢?她连身份标签都没有?
Even my mother had an I.D. Tag on me. Well, it was a flea collar, but...
就算是我妈也会给我弄个身份标签。虽然是宠物灭蚤颈圈,但总比...
Why did it take you so long to put the signs up?
你为什么过了这么久才来贴传单找猫?
Um, what's happening?
你们是怎么了?
Um, here's what's happening: we are more than happy to put up this flier of your cat, which we have never, ever seen.
事情是这样的:我们非常乐意把这个寻猫启事贴上,虽然我们从来没见过这只小猫咪。
I mean, seriously, where did all the cats go? Queens? Staten Island?
说真的,现在猫都跑到哪里去了?跑到皇后区吗?还是斯塔顿岛?
'cause they're not in this neighborhood.
反正它们绝不可能在这一带。
Okay. This was weird.
好吧。你们俩好奇怪哦。