There... I french-fried my phone. What else can I do?
瞧,我把我的手机炸了。你还想我怎么样?
I mean, really, it is technology's fault. It's turning us against each other.
真的,这是科技的错。它让我们彼此翻脸。
Caroline, I swear, I will never accidentally say anything about you again that I never meant.
卡洛琳,我发誓,我再也不会意外说出任何我不是真心说你的坏话。
I have to get ready for work. It's fine.
我得开始干活了。没关系啦。
Stop saying that. Please stop saying it's fine. "Fine" doesn't mean fine.
别这么说。拜托不要再说"没关系"了。"没关系"就是有关系。
The scale goes great, good, okay, not okay, I hate you, fine.
形容事情好坏的顺序是很棒,很好,还行,不行,我讨厌你,没关系。
If "fine" meant fine, that'd be great, but it doesn't, okay?
如果"没关系"真的是没关系,那当然是最好,但它不是。
You're right. It's not fine. It sucks. I'm hurt. You're the one person I care most about.
你说的对。的确有关系。这太过分了。我受伤了。你是我最在乎的人。
No, you are the one person I care the most about.
不,你才是我唯一让我最在乎的人。
Well, right now it doesn't feel that way.
但现在感觉就不是那样。
It has to feel that way! You are my best friend, Caroline! I love you.
必须是那样!你是我最好的朋友,卡洛琳!我爱你。
Oh, my god, now I'm really gonna throw up.
天啊,现在我是真的要吐了。