Oh, hey. You ready?
你好啊。能点菜了吗?
I can't. I just can't.
我不能。我真的不能。
Everyone feels like that the first few times you eat here.
每个第一次来这里的客人都有这感觉。
It's like heroin. It makes you sick, and you think,"I'll never do that again," and here we are.
就跟海洛因一样。吸食后难受,让你觉得"我下次不会再吸了",结果就上瘾到现在。
No, we put our project on Kickstarter, and we're getting major funding right now.
不是,我们把项目放上圆梦网了,我们正要拿到一笔大款项呢。
And I can't. I just can't.
我不能。我真的不能啊。
Kickstarter -- that's the website where strangers give money for crap that no one in the real world would invest in, right?
圆梦网,就是那个网民送钱给那些现实生活中没人会投资的狗屁项目的网站吧?
Exactly, but our project isn't crap. It's bananas.
没错,但我们的项目不是狗屁。是超屌好吗。
We design candles with arms.
我们设计了有握把的蜡烛。
I can't. I just can't.
我不能。我也不能了。
Don't you have a passion project... something you've always wanted to do?
你难道没有个激情的梦想吗,一个你一直很想做的事情?
Yeah, you can't just want to be a waitress your whole life.
对啊,你总不会想当一辈子的女服务员吧。
Actually... I do have a Kickstarter idea.
其实呢...我还真有个圆梦计划。
I'd like to start kicking your asses!
想"圆"我想踢爆你们屁股的"梦"!
You know we work for tips, right?
你知道我们干活是为了挣小费吧?
Yeah. This one got away from me.
这两个就当老娘放她们一马吧。