Look, I know you're upset about your toys, Max, but come on, it's kind of fun.
我知道你因为玩具的事不开心,麦克斯,但你瞧,现在也挺好玩的呀。
There is only one kind of wet that I have been at 3:00 in the morning that I would call "Fun." This is not it!
在凌晨3点只有一种"湿"的状态会让我觉得"好玩"。而这种恰恰不是!
Oh, look! Under the newspaper, there's some sort of stained glass window there. Aw, pretty!
瞧!原来报纸盖住的是某种彩色玻璃窗。真漂亮!
Oh, you're finally getting the money you wanted and you're so chipper.
你终于得到你想要的那笔钱,你真是个奇葩。
I'm "Chipper," to use your word,
用你的话说,我是"奇葩",
because we're working to earn money to move our business brand forward.
是因为我们现在干活是为了挣钱让我们的品牌更上一层楼。
Stop saying "Brand." And this "Seminar" better be worth it.
别再说什么"品牌"了。这个"研讨会"最好值回票价。
Why are you saying it like that?
你干嘛用这种语气说话?
"Seminar," with quotes around it, like it's a silly idea or something.
故意强调"研讨会"这个词,好像这是个蠢主意或什么的。
I didn't say "seminar" with quotes around it.
我没有故意加重语气说"研讨会"。
You did. You said... Ooh! Ooh, sorry! Sorry!
明明有。你说...对不起!对不起!
I was trying to illustrate that you put quotes around it.
我刚是想说明你的确有加重语气。
I am too tired to put quotes around things,
我累得要死,没力气加重语气,
but if I were gonna put quotes on a word, that word would be, "seminar"!
如果如果我要给某个词加重语气,那个词一定是"研讨会"!
Oh, and "branding"! And I would put big, giant, dumbass quotes around "branding seminar"!
对了,还有"打造品牌"!我会特意大大加重语气在"打造品牌研讨会"这个词上!
Max, you did that on purpose!
麦克斯,你是故意的!
Oh, maybe it was just an accident!
或是这只是个意外!