I'm back. Yes, I was just out in the hall with you,
我回来了。没错,刚才在走廊里的人是我,
now, here I am in the room with you, the same person.
现在在房间里的人也是我,都是同一个人。
Just keep your head down, don't look up, and relax.
头别抬起来,不要往上看,放轻松。
You're not gonna talk a lot, are you?
你不会一直说个不停吧?
No, but you should feel free to.
不会,但你可以随意说。
Whatever's on your mind or in in that book.
无论是你的想法,还是你那本书。
What? What was that?
什么?那是什么声音?
That? That's just me, alone, creating a healing space with energy and sound. Lots of sound.
那个吗?那是我,一个人,用能量和声音营造出一种治疗氛围。音量越大越有效。
So you're writing a big book. Do you want to tell me all about that?
听说你在写一本大作。想跟我分享下内容吗?
Well, it's about this guy, Martin Channing.
这本书是关于马丁·钱宁。
Oh, he is very nice and very respectable.
他人非常好,非常值得尊敬。
You won't think that after you read my book.
你看了我的书之后,就不会这么想了。
I am really gonna stick it to him.
我要狠狠地捅他一刀。
Okay, now, you're just pushing me.
好了,你现在简直是在使劲推我。
Uh, how did you... Uh...How... how did you do that?
你是怎么...你是怎么做到的?
It feels like you have three hands.
感觉好像你有三只手。
That's how good I am.
这说明我很厉害。