Earl, here's my last check. Can you tip me out? I have a possible booty call.
厄尔,这是我最后一张单。能帮我结了吗?我准备打电话约炮。
Well, Caroline, you've reached a new place of familiarity with me.
卡洛琳,你做这事让我俩之间又更相近了。
Unfortunately, I've not reached that same place with you.
只可惜我不是跟你一起"做"这事。
Can you cover my tables?
你能照看一下我这区吗?
I've been doing that since you started working here, so yes.
打从你第一天来上班我就在帮你了,所以没问题。
Good, 'cause I'm gonna text Andy for another booty call,
那就好,我要发短信给安迪跟他再约次炮,
and maybe this time we can go out and have a booty breakfast.
这次说不定我们可以共进个炮后早餐呢。
As the president of the casual sex society, local chapter, I call bull on your booty.
作为约炮地区自治协会的会长呢,我认为你假约炮真谈情。
What? It's a booty call.
哪有?只是约炮啊。
Not with you it isn't. You think that booty breakfast will maybe lead to a booty dinner
约你个大头鬼啊。你想着吃完炮后早餐就能约个炮后晚餐,
then maybe booty engaged and booty married
接着就炮后订婚,然后炮后结婚,
and have a couple booty kids and a booty retirement home and then booty die together.
生几个炮后娃,再一起搬进炮后老人院,最后炮后一起死。
That's not true. He'll die before me, then I'll take a dance class.
才不会呢。他绝对会比我先死,然后我再去舞蹈班钓男人。
What are you doing? Do you have to pee?
你在干嘛?想尿尿吗?
No, I feel something... down there.
不是,我感觉下面...有古怪。
Yeah, you woke it up. Now it's hungry.
废话,"她"现在觉醒了。"饥渴"着呢。
But you don't take it back to the same restaunt.
但你不可以带她去吃"同一家餐厅的鸡"哦。