So...are you and Andy back together?
你跟安迪又好上啦?
No. It was just a one-time thing.
才没有。只单纯来一炮而已。
Look at you. You're like the greek goddess of booty calls. Aphro-whitey.
瞧你这样。看起来像希腊的约炮女神。阿芙洛白罩。
Kind of proud of myself. My very first booty call.
好自豪啊。我的第一次约炮。
Well, actually, it was a booty tweet. Booty's up with the times.
其实还是网上约炮。约炮也得约得时尚啊。
Technically, booty call's been around since the old-timey times.
基本上约炮这事几百年前就有了好吗。
Alexander Graham bell's very first phone call was "Hey, you up?"
发明电话的贝尔打的第一通电话就说"你还醒着呢"。
Hey, so, um, I gotta go. Is that cool?
我得走了。没问题吧?
Oh, super cool, sure.
当然没问题,走吧。
What do we do, kiss? High-five?
我们该怎么做,亲一个?还是击个掌?
Max, what do you do in this situation?
麦克斯,你这种时候都怎么做的?
I usually wave at him with my arm clenched, 'cause I'm hiding his wallet in it.
我通常都夹着手臂跟他挥手道别,因为我藏着他的钱包呢。
Well, nice seeing you.
很高兴见到你。
I don't usually do the salute, but okay, that can be your thing.
我通常不会敬礼啦,但也没事,能当你的招牌动作。