手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第14集第24期:找凶器

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Thank you so much for joining us.

谢谢大家前来

That was fun.

很有意思

That really was fun.

确实很有意思

Oh, excuse me one second. Yeah.

失陪一下 好

I like her.

我喜欢她

She's one of a kind.

她确实特别

I'll stay out of your way, okay? I promise.

我不会碍你的事 我保证

You were right yesterday.

昨天你说得对

Leaving would have been a mistake.

离开会是错误的选择

Look, I know it's hard for all of us being back here.

我知道回来对我们所有人来说都很难

We've to force ourselves to remember

因为我们不得不强迫自己记得

that we're not the people that we once we were.

我们已经不再是以前的自己了

But-but it's temporary, right?

但只是暂时的 对吗

I mean, you are eventually going back to DC.

你最终还是会回特区的 对吧

Yeah, they want me back the second the election's over.

当然 选举一结束他们就让我回去

How did I do?

我做得如何

Guys?

各位

We were so busy looking at the murder weapon

我们忙着找凶器

that we didn't notice--

所以没注意...

The carpet.

地毯

You know, my mom spent weeks trying to match

我妈妈用了好几周时间

the uniforms to those colors.

想拿制服和那些颜色匹配

So the person who sent this is staying at the Radley.

也就是说发这个的人在拉德里

找凶器.jpg

Just like Sara Harvey.

就跟莎拉.哈尔薇一样

It's my dad.

是我爸爸

Answer it. Answer it.

接 接

Dad? Hey, Aria.

爸爸 艾瑞亚

I know that you're with your friends right now

我知道你现在跟朋友在一起

but I need to see you alone.

但我需要单独见你一面

There's something I need to tell you.

我有事需要告诉你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
election [i'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选举

联想记忆
temporary ['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暂时的,临时的
n. 临时工

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。