手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第14集第23期:一切都是谎言

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

We need to find out if Ezra's hiding out with my dad.

我们得查明以斯拉是否跟我爸爸藏在一起

She's logged out. I don't know her password.

她退出了 我不知道密码

Not really my department.

这又不是我家

Hanna can't figure out her mom's password.

汉娜不知道她妈妈的密码

Hey. Hey. Umm, okay, what was the name of your first pet?

嘿。嘿。你的第一个宠物叫什么

Guppy.

古比

You named a guppy Guppy?

你给一条古比鱼取名古比吗

I was two.

我当时才两岁

Uh, try your birthday.

试试你的生日

I'm in.

进去了

Okay, I'll call you if she comes back down.

好 她回来的话我给你打电话

Hey, Caleb. Yeah?

凯勒 什么事

I'm really glad about Spencer.

斯宾塞的事我真的很高兴

I mean, that she told you about the texts.

我是指她告诉你了短信的事

Yeah, me too.

我也是

Whoever it is, they were expecting us.

不管是谁 他们都已料到我们会过去

They meaning Sara?

他们是指莎拉吗

You saw her that night at Radley.

那晚你在拉德里看到她了

Sara wasn't just wearing that red coat, she was rocking it.

莎拉不只是穿着那件红外套 而且洋洋得意

The more I think about it, the more I think

我越想越觉得

that everything she told that judge was a lie.

她告诉法官的一切都是谎言

Sara wasn't forced to play the game. She wanted to.

不是别人强迫莎拉这样的 是她自己想

Maybe you're right, but there's someone else

你说的可能对 但还有别人

who's seeking justice for Charlotte.

在为夏洛蒂伸张正义

Are you absolutely sure that Alison's out of town?

你百分百确定艾莉森不在镇上吗

I'm not absolutely sure about anything anymore.

现在我对什么都不确定了

Aria, guys don't always have full sets of golf clubs.

艾瑞亚 大家并不总是有全套高尔夫球杆

Maybe your dad never had a 9 iron.

可能你爸爸从没有过9号球杆

And that just happens to be the club this not A has?

而不是A的这个人刚好在这个俱乐部吗

I was trying to be a calming influence, Emily.

我只是想安抚她 艾米莉

I'm sorry.

抱歉

Hey. Neither your dad or Ezra are staying here.

你爸爸和以斯拉都不在这里

Wait, what about Sara?

那莎拉呢

She put a do not disturb sign on her door two days ago

她两天前在房间门上挂了免打扰的牌子

and she instructed the staff

并且告诉工作人员

to not go in her room when she's gone.

她不在期间不要进入她的房间

What is she doing in there?

她在里面做什么

一切都是谎言.jpg

I'll take building a lair for 300 alex.

我猜是在建窝筑巢吧

Be inspired to create the future you imagine by voting.

投票才能建设出你们想象的未来

What it really comes down to you guys is this.

其实对大家的真正影响是

Nothing's ever gonna change

除非你让别人听到自己的声音

unless you make your voice heard.

否则什么都不会改变

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
voting ['vəutiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 投票 动词vote的现在分词形式

联想记忆
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
lair [lɛə]

想一想再看

n. 野兽的巢穴,躲藏处

联想记忆
calming

想一想再看

adj. 平静的 n. 镇定,平静 v. 平静下来(ca

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
disturb [dis'tə:b]

想一想再看

v. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。