I actually, I wanted to ask you something.
其实我有些话想问你
Already?
这就要问了
Why did you delete that text about Toby?
你为什么要删除那些有关托比的短信
You saw it?
你看到了吗
Spencer, I'm a professional. It's kind of what I do.
斯宾塞 我可是专家 我就是干这个的
I don't know, I just..
我也不知道 我只是
this was new and I didn't want it to get complicated.
我们刚开始 我不希望把事情搞复杂
I just wanted things to stay new and easy.
我只希望一切都重新开始 简单明了
Okay.
好的
I get that.
我明白了
hey, Emily.
艾米丽
I didn't wanna think that's what happened..
我也不想相信眼前这一幕
No, no, no. I...
不不不 我
we were just trying to help Ezra.
我们只是想帮帮以斯拉
You and his ex-girlfriend Aria?
你和他的前女友艾瑞亚吗
But it's not what it looks like.
不是你想的那样
There's gonna be a lock on that box tomorrow.
明天我会把这个盒子上锁的
You don't have to do that. We won't--
你不用这样 我们不会
And I actually thought you cared about what I had to say.
我之前还真以为你在乎我所说的呢
I did. I do--
我在乎 真的
Life is short, Emily.
人生苦短 艾米丽
Save your lies for someone who has time to hear them.
把你的谎话说给那些有时间的人听吧
Sabrina, you don't have to do that.
塞布丽娜 你真的不用这样
Remember to use as few words as possible
记住 尽量用简短的话
when answering his questions.
回答他的问题
Yes, no and I don't recall.
是 不是 我不记得了
That's all that needs to be said.
你只需要说这些就行了
He's gonna know I'm lying.
他会知道我在说谎的
It doesn't matter if he can't prove it.
只要他没有证据就行了
It's okay, you're not in this alone.
没事的 有我陪着你
Hanna, you're free to go. At least for now.
汉娜 你可以走了 至少现在可以
Wait. Why? What happened?
等等 为什么 发生什么了
The security company lost the Radley backup drive.
安保公司把拉德里的备份硬盘搞丢了
They lost it?
他们搞丢了
You didn't do that, did you?
不是你干的 对吧
No.
不是
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧