Well, how could I say no to copying my butt?
我怎么能拒绝复制我的屁屁呢?
The only thing better than one of my butts is two of my butts.
这世界上唯一比我的屁股还棒的就是两个我的屁股。
I'll go first. Too late!
我先来。你晚了一步!
Do you want legal size paper or three-hole punch?
你想要法律尺寸纸张,还是三孔打洞机纸张
Three-hole punch? That's how my longest relationship ended.
"三孔打洞"?我最长那段感情就是这么结束的。
Ready, you corporate sell-out. Fry me.
你个出卖灵魂给公司的家伙,动手吧。
Hey, why is it still flashing?
为什么它还在闪呢?
I put in 100 copies instead of one.
我点的是复印100份,而不是一份。
Don't worry about it, we'll use them as christmas cards.
别担心,可以留着圣诞节当卡片用。
See? That's why I need an assistant.
瞧,所以我才要个助理嘛。
Thanks, but I'm not gonna take this stupid corporate job.
谢谢,但我不打算接受这份白痴工作。
I'm gonna stick with cupcakes, even though you just quit.
我会继续坚持做小蛋糕,即使你放弃了。
I didn't quit the cupcake business. If you remember, it quit us.
我没有放弃蛋糕生意。你应该记得,是它放弃了我们。
At least this job makes sense. You get a regular paycheck, benefits.
至少干这份工作有意义。你每个月有固定的收入,福利。
You don't spend two whole years of your life giving it everything, and then walk away feeling like a failure.
你不必花整整两年的时间倾尽所有,然后像个失败者那样转身离开。
Get off that now. I'm worried you're giving yourself butt cancer.
快下来。我担心你的屁股会得癌症。
Wait, you think you're a failure? 'cause I think we did amazing.
等等,你觉得自己是失败者吗?我怎么觉得我们很棒。
The shop closed, Max. Our dream blew up in our face.
蛋糕店倒闭了,麦克斯。我们的梦想当着我们的爆了。
Lots of things blow up in your face. It's part of being a woman.
很多东西都会当着你的面"爆出来"。这是女人生命的一部分。
You just... towel off and keep going.
你只需用毛巾擦干净,然后走人。
You're really going to do this?
你真的要留在这里工作吗?
This was just supposed to be a temporary distraction till we got back to the cupcake thing.
这本来是在我们重拾蛋糕梦之前暂时来打发时间挣房租的。
No, Max. Cupcakes were the temp job.
不,麦克斯,蛋糕梦才是临时的工作。
No, cupcakes were our dream.
不,蛋糕梦是我们的梦想。
Well, I was wrong. Maybe it's better not to have a dream.
我以前错了。或许人没有梦想更好。