Ezra, hi, it's Stephanie from Habitat.
以斯拉 你好 我是哈比塔特的斯蒂芬妮
I'm back in the states. Let's grab a coffee.
我回国了 我们一起约了喝咖啡吧
Ezra.
以斯拉
Dad?
爸爸
I have to talk to you about...
我想和你聊聊
well, about what you think you saw that night.
关于那天晚上你觉得你看到的事情
This was amazing, but I'm...I'm usually not terrified,
太厉害了 但是我 我通常不会害怕
But these planes were so much smaller--
但是那些飞机太小
Em, Em, can I borrow you?
艾米 可以借一步说话吗
Yeah, I'm just in the middle of a conversation right.
当然 但是我现在正在聊天
It's urgent.
这很紧急
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -我很好
Just need to talk to my friend, that's all.
只是想和我的朋友聊会儿 就这样
Uh, so rain check on the rest of your Haiti adventure?
那我们下次再聊你的海地冒险
Yeah, sorry about all this.
好的 实在是抱歉
- I used to mellow out with weed. Just saying. - Thanks.
-我很会让别人放松 有需要找我 -谢谢
Okay, so what'd you find?
你找到了什么
Em, I-I think my dad might have had something
艾米 我 我觉得我爸爸
To do with Charlotte's murder.
和夏洛蒂的谋杀案有关