He told me he went home afterwards.
他告诉我他后来回家了
But...I don't know.
但是...我不知道
He-he was so angry.
他...他很生气
Aria, what is it? - I know him.
艾瑞亚 怎么了 -我很了解他
And I know that Ezra can't look me in the eye when he lies.
我知道以斯拉撒谎的时候不会直视我的眼睛
And when he told me he went home, he didn't..
他告诉我他回家了时 他没有..
look at me.
看我
Well, we have to tell someone.
我们必须告诉别人
- Lorenzo, Ali, anyone. - No, we don't.
-洛伦佐 艾莉 都行 -不 不行
Now this is a giant leap.
这是个巨大的转变
We're talking about Ezra killing someone.
我们说的是以斯拉杀了人
I mean, until we have actual proof
在没拿到确切的证据前
we don't tell anyone anything.
我们谁都不能告诉
It's not.
这不是
It's not a giant leap.
这不是巨大的转变
In fact, I think I told Ezra how to do it.
事实上 我认为是我告诉以斯拉该怎么做的
Ezra was on his book tour,
以斯拉当时在巡回书展
we got some time to lunch.
我们约了一起吃午饭
He was still trying to figure out what he wanted
他还在想下一本书
to write next and he said that he was toying around
应该写什么 他说他一直在想
with the idea of a murder mystery.
写一本悬疑凶案的书
I had just written my paper, so I told him about the case
我刚写了论文 所以我就详细地跟他说了
in detail.
那起案子
Maybe Ezra did do this to protect you.
也许以斯拉这么做是为了保护你