Sorry, um, I thought that you were room service.
抱歉 我以为你是客房服务生
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
Spencer called me.
斯宾塞叫我来的
She told me what happened.
她告诉我发生的事了
Spencer called you?
斯宾塞叫的你
Yeah, I saw her in Washington.
对 我在华盛顿见到她了
I'm-I'm actually thinking about working for her outfit.
其实我在考虑去她的单位工作
I was with her when she got the letter.
她收到信的时候我刚好跟她在一起
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Yeah.
可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you here?
你来做什么
Sorry, um..
抱歉
It's been a very wrong day
今天发生了很不好的事
and I didn't expect you to show up on my doorstep
我没想到你会来我这里
or anywhere else.
或者任何地方
Yeah, uh, Spencer told me about Charlotte
我知道 斯宾塞告诉了我夏洛蒂的事
and, um...I don't know.
我...我也不知道
Maybe it was a conditioned reflex
可能是条件反射吧
but...I thought I could help.
但是...我想来帮忙
Well, I'm glad to know that your reflexes still work.
你的反射系统还正常真是太好了