Why can't they make quiet ice cubes?
他们为什么不能做点安安静静的冰块
- Here, hydrate. - Thanks.
-来 水合物 -谢谢
Are you going to see Toby?
你要去见托比吗
I already did.
我去见过了
He's building a house.
他在造房子
He's building a house?
他在造房子
With tools?
用工具
- By himself? - Yup.
-一个人 -是啊
Yeah. Wow, indeed.
还真稀奇
All I got was a chair, and some lucky girl
我只得到了一张椅子 某个幸运的姑娘
is gonna get an entire house.
却会得到整幢房子
Sit. Stay.
坐好 别动
She's not a poodle.
她不是贵宾犬
Hello.
你好
- Hanna, it's me. - Hi, Ali.
-汉娜 是我 -艾莉
Did Charlotte come to your hotel room last night?
昨晚夏洛蒂有没有去你的宾馆房间
Mm, no she didn't, what's wrong?
不 没有 怎么了
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪儿
You don't know where Charlotte is?
你不知道夏洛蒂在哪儿
Dr. Rollins brought her home last night.
罗林斯医生昨晚把她带回了家
We talked for hours, she was so happy and grateful.
我们聊了几个小时 她很开心 很感激
We went to bed, and this morning she was gone.
我们就上床了 但她今晚不见了