Spencer and I just... went out of sync.
斯宾塞和我...没有共鸣了
It happens.
常有的事
I-I-I like this town, but everywhere she went
我喜欢这个小镇 但不管她去哪儿
it was like she saw something that she wanted to forget.
都能看到一些她想要忘记的事
I wouldn't have pictured you and Ali to be the ones to stay.
我也没想到你和艾莉会留下来
Different reasons, same results.
殊途同归吧
You got your degree, didn't you?
你拿到你的学位了吧
Took a while, mostly nights, but I got it.
花了不少功夫 赶夜车 但还是拿到了
Didn't do much good this year.
今年倒是不怎么走运
Got passed over for promotion.
没得到升职
College wasn't what I thought it was gonna be.
大学跟我想象的不一样
I look at Aria, Spencer, and even Hanna
我看着艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 甚至是汉娜
it all seemed to click for them.
她们好像很适应
- Not for you? - No.
-你不适应 -是啊
I had a hard time.
我过得很不顺
When my dad died, I just couldn't see a point to it.
我爸爸死后 我根本找不到有什么意义