Mona thinks she's about to see you.
梦娜以为她就要见到你了
She doesn't have a clue.
可她完全不知情
Sara Harvey was the other Red Coat?
另一个穿红外套的女孩是莎拉·哈尔薇吗
When I needed her to be.
我需要她时她就是
- What? - No way. She's lying.
-什么 -不可能 她在说谎
And that night, she was supposed to keep Mona busy...
而那晚 我困住她们几个的时候
while I trapped the girls.
她本该缠住梦娜
Oh, it was the perfect plan.
那计划本来很完美的
Then Shana showed up
结果莎娜出现了
and all hell broke loose.
事情变成了一团糟
Did anyone see her?
有人看到她了吗
See who?
看到谁
Alison.
艾莉森
She pulled me out of there.
是她把我从火堆中救出来的
She pulled us all out.
她救了我们所有人
No, you're hallucinating.
不 你产生幻觉了
She was here. I swear it.
她真的在场 我发誓
Ali's dead.
艾莉已经死了
I saw her too.
我也看到她了
So did I.
我也是
I knew I wasn't crazy.
我就知道我没疯
You really were alive.
你真的还活着
If you really cared about me...
如果你真的在乎我
why did you keep playing the game?
为什么还要继续玩这个游戏