You'll forward this to me, right?
你会传给我的 是吧
Yeah. Don't talk. Just smile.
没错 别说话 笑就好
Oh, no, you're not done.
等等 还没完事
I want some on my phone.
再用我的手机拍
Toby, can you just call someone at the station?
托比 你能打给你局里同事吗
Hanna, when I turned in my badge
汉娜 我上交警徽后
I got frostbite.
就没人和我说话了
I can't call in any favors right now.
我现在叫不到人帮忙
Okay, if Caleb has some crazy plan and you know about it--
好吧 要是凯勒有疯狂计划 而你知道
- I don't. - Look at me when you say that.
-我不知道 -说的时候看着我
I don't know what Caleb is up to right now. I swear.
我不知道凯勒有什么企图 我发誓
How did he keep this a secret for so long?
他怎么能把这事瞒这么久
Not just him. Both of them.
不只他 俩夫妻都是
I mean, she was visiting him and letting Kenneth
她一直探望孩子 却让肯尼思
believe that their son was dead.
以为他们的孩子死了
I could never keep something like that from my husband.
这种事我绝对不会瞒着我丈夫
Oh, please. You can't compare yourself to that family.
算了吧 你不能拿自己和那一家比
Lying is like oxygen to them.
谎言是他们生存的必需品
I mean, Jason didn't even know that he wasn't Kenneth's..
杰森都不知道他不是肯尼思的...
Oh, Gosh, I spilled.
天哪 我说漏了
Not enough.
不如说完