Hey. I got your text.
是你们啊 我收到短信了
Why didn't you just ring the doorbell?
你们为什么不按门铃进来
We thought that your dad might be home.
我们怕你爸爸在家
He's upstairs.
他在楼上
Guys, what's going on?
姐妹们 怎么了
- Hey, I barely know the guy. - What guy?
-我又跟那个人不熟 -哪个人
Fine. I'll tell her.
好吧 我说
Your friend Clark, we're not so sure he's a friend.
你朋友克拉克 我们不确定他是敌是友
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
We saw him at the abandoned doll factory tonight.
今晚我们在废弃玩具工厂看到他了
He was meeting some guy named Rhys Matthews.
他去跟一个叫里斯·马修斯的人见面
Are you sure that it was Clark?
你们确定那是克拉克吗
None of us saw him leave the gallery
我们没人看到他离开画廊
and then he just shows up at this place.
可他就莫名其妙出现在那里了
- Well, did you ask him? - No.
-你们问他了吗 -没有
It didn't feel safe to stick around and ask questions.
留在哪里去问他问题好像不安全
This guy Rhys Matthews,
里斯·马修斯这个人
he works for the Carissimi Group
他在卡里西米集团工作
and we think that he might be working for Charles.
我们认为他可能在帮查尔斯做
And when you see Rhys.. Aria, I'm telling you.
而里斯...艾瑞亚 我跟你说