Oh, my God, look at the RSVP list for our opening party.
天啊,你看同意出席开幕派对的人数。
Max's homemade cupcakes is at capacity.
麦克斯自制小蛋糕店要塞不下啦。
Hey, we might even be overbooked, because in my experience, even when guys say they're not going to come, they do.
出席人数可能不止这些,根据我的经验,很多男的都说不会来,最后还不是都来了。
Caroline, booth two has been waiting for service for ten minutes!
卡洛琳,二号卡座等上菜都等了足足10分钟了。
And Han knows how frustrating that is, 'cause he's been waiting to be serviced for years.
阿憨绝对了解那烦躁感,因为他多年一直都等不到人"上"菜。
Not that it's any of your business, Max, but I have a very active sex life.
虽然这完全不关你鸟事,但我可是有着丰富的性生活呢。
So then, Han, will you be bringing a date tomorrow night? Ah, no.
既然如此,阿憨你明天会带妞出席吗?不会...
You do understand that sex involves two people, right?
你知道"性爱"这事得有两个人吧?
And that one of those people has to be you?
而且你自己得是其中一个哦?
What is all this dirty talk? This is a diner, not a dirty talking place.
一直说这些龌龊言语干嘛?这里是餐厅,不是龌龊言语之地。
Sorry, Han, I know we still work here at night. I'll go right over to the booth.
抱歉,阿憨,我们知道自己还是员工。我立刻就去上菜。
We were just talking about our big opening party.
我们刚是在谈我们盛大的开幕派对。
All you ever talk about is your big opening.
你们整天就会说那"大开"幕。
Now who has the potty mouth?
到底谁才龌龊啊?
Max, I need your guest list names.
麦克斯,给我你的宾客名单。
Oh, okay, I'm still waiting for them to confirm, so just put me down for ten.
我还在等他们确认出席呢,先算个10个人吧。
Okay, but I need their names ASAP. I'm running a tight door.
行,但是你得尽速给我名单。我会把门禁搞得很严。
I got a bouncer from a local club to donate his time.
我请了附近酒吧的保安来免费帮忙。
I told him it was a charity event for eczema.
我说我们是为湿疹病人做慈善募款。
What? We'll make a big donation when we're successful.
干嘛?哪天功成名就了再捐一大笔钱嘛。
But, for tomorrow, every now and then, scratch a little?
不过明天记得有空就抓个几下痒哦。