Why would he say there's no one to blame unless he thought someone might be blamed?
他说不要责怪任何人 是因为他觉得可能有人会因此受到责怪
He said that because there was someone,
他这么说是因为的确有人应该被责怪
me.
那就是我
I think he
我想
took his life
他了结自己
to try and save Theo
是想挽救提奥
because of something I'd said.
因为他被我的话刺激了
You see there was an argument
其实 我跟他吵过一次
I said something to Vincent that as his doctor
我跟文森特说了一些
I should never have said.
作为医生永远不该说的话
You know nothing abot art! But, he'd made me so angry.
你根本不懂艺术 但那天我被气的不行了
He called me an artistic fraud.
他说我是个艺术骗子
In a way I am.
其实他说的也对 还不止
I desperately wanted to be an artist,
我很渴望成为一名艺术家
but my father made me study medicine,
但我父亲强迫我去学医
and I failed to stand up to him.
而我也没有坚持下去