Thank you.
谢谢
Busy night?
今晚生意很忙么
Not really.
不太忙
There's your cheese.
这是你的奶酪
He's well, thank you.
他很好 谢谢您
Can I get you anything else?
还需要别的什么吗
No, I'm fine thank you.
不 够了 谢谢
Thank you, no. Good.
谢谢 不用了 好的
Just busy enough not to have to speak to me?
你这是在忙着不搭理我吗
Well if I did sit down for a drink,
我坐下来陪你喝一杯
I'd be wondering when you'd be getting up
还得担心你什么时候突然又扔下我不管
and running off somewhere more important.
跑到什么重要的地方去了呢
Funny thing that.
看你说的
You actually gave me an idea.
是你给了我一个灵感
The idea to confront Marguerite Gachet.
我才知道怎么跟玛格丽特·加歇摊牌
Oh so you ran off to be with the lady of the manor?
所以你跑出去见那位庄园大小姐了
How did that work out for you?
又套出什么来了
She told me she didn't know Vincent.
她跟我说 她跟文森特不熟
Hadn't barely exchanged a few formal words with him.
她和文森特只是点头之交
I told you you can't believe a word the Gachets say.
我跟你说过了 加歇一家人就没有一句实话