Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Not completely sure which way up he should go.
我不肯定该怎样放下他
Still alive.
还活着
You know, Daph, boys can be fun too, you know.
达芙,男孩也不差
I'm a boy.
我就是男孩
I just keep thinking.
我只是在想
It's such a terrible feeling.
这感觉坏极了
He's a boy.
他是男孩
He'll grow up.
他会长大
He'll put on a uniform and he'll go off to war.
他会穿上制服走上战场
And I will be waiting again like I waited for you.
我会再次等待,就像等你
Never knowing.
生死未卜
You listen to me.
听我说
I just fought in the War to End All Wars.
我刚打完的是最后的世界大战
There won't be another one.
不会再有战争了
I couldn't stand to love someone who was going away again, Blue.
我无法再次忍受心爱的人离开,布鲁
Not like that.
那样离开