Beverly. Hello Vincent.
盖比 你好 文森特
I brought you a gift.
我有个东西要送给你
Have you been fighting?
你打架了吗
Take good care of it. Sweet.
好好收着吧 你真好
Oh what...
哦 什么啊
Are you alright?
你没事儿吧
Interesting man?
他确实挺有意思
That's not how I remember him.
这可不是我印象中的他
That nutcase has cut off his ear.
那个疯子把自己耳朵给割下来了
Your dad sewing it back on, is he?
你父亲在帮他缝耳朵吗
No, he's helping.
没有 在照顾他呢
Well that figures one drunk and crazy helping another.
所以 那是一个酒鬼在照顾另一个酒鬼呗
Go on say it!
你再说一遍 说啊
Say it again.
有种你再说一遍