Need a drink.
我想喝点东西
I'll have another go. Let's have another go.
我要再试一下 再试一下
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Me? Yes, fine.
我吗 我挺好啊
What's the plan?
你接下来怎么办
I've asked Thomas to run me home
我让托马斯送我回家
because Don's coming round to prod me again.
因为唐又要拿针戳我了
That's good. He may want to give me a prod while he's at it.
好的 也许他也该偶尔戳戳我
You sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗
Yeah, it's the pregnancy, isn't it?
没事啊 孕期就是这样 对吗
It's just making my joints ache. That's all.
我只是关节痛 仅此而已
Is it? Oh, poor Robin.
是吗 可怜的罗宾
My joints are fine. It's funny that, isn't it?
我的关节好好的 真有趣 不是吗
That's because I'm bearing most of the weight in this pregnancy.
因为孕期负重最多的人是我啊
Will you come with me?
要不你陪我去吧
Oh, dear. No, I have my, well...
亲爱的 不行 我有...
I have my meeting tomorrow first thing in the morning,
我明天早上起来就要开会
so I was going to bunk here.
所以我今晚得住在这里