Dude, Addie's here. You should go over.
兄弟 艾迪在这里 你应该过去
Every time I try, I screw it up.
每次我尝试 都会搞砸
I don 't know how to tell her how I feel.
我不知道该怎么告诉她我的感受
If we help Alex connect to Addie, maybe he won't delete us.
如果我们帮艾利克斯和艾迪牵线 或许他就不会删除我们
I might be able to bypass the wipe and get a text through to him.
我或许可以绕开手机清理 让他看到一条短信
But we'll only have time to send one.
但是我们只有发一条的时间
Maybe I should go.
或许我该去
He has love in his eyes.
他眼中有爱
Send me. Alex looks nervous, too.
发我吧 艾利克斯看起来也蛮紧张
He's more shy than nervous.
他是害羞 不是紧张
Stop!
停下
It's Gene.
吉恩来
He's all of those things.
他这些都行
An emoji should only be one thing.
表情符号只能做一件事
Really?
真的吗
The Princess!
公主
Linda!
琳达
Not now, Mom!
现在不是时候 妈妈
Gene, you got this.
吉恩 你可以的
That's not me anymore.
我现在不行了
But I have to try.
但是我得试试