Weren't you an artist? I still am, this is just...
你不是艺术家吗? 我仍然是 这只是…
Ohho, I see.
我明白了
I'm still a weaver!
我还是织布工呢
Mr. Prater tells me you've been busy.
普拉特先生说你最近很忙
He doesn't mean painting.
他不是指画画
You're losing your bloom and, unlike tulips,
你的花朵正在凋谢 不像郁金香
yours will not be renewed in the spring.
你的春天不会重生
I have a proposition.
我有个提议
I'm worth a thousand florins in bulbs and certificates at today's prices.
按今天的价格我有价值一千弗的球茎和证书
I'd like to invest everything in your fishmonger's Admiral.
我想把一切都投资鱼贩的“上将”
Your proposition is absurd.
荒谬
The Admiral Maria is not a snapdragon.
“玛丽亚上将”不是金鱼草
It's a 2000 florin tulip bulb.
是两千弗的郁金香球茎
Which I'm willing to let go for 1500 out of charitable feeling.
慈善价起码一千五
Twelve hundred.
一千二
Fourteen.
一千四
And I have to go and choose the hymns for matins.
我得去选晨祷的赞美诗
Done.I need a week or two.
成交 我需要一两个星期