Camille and Felicie, tomorrow morning at 8am,
卡米尔和菲丽西 明早八点
we will know which one of you will have the honour
我们就会知道你们中的哪一位
of dancing Clara in 'The Nutcracker' with Rosita.
将会成为克拉拉 与罗西塔莫里一起出演胡桃夹子
I can only advise you to give everything, ladies.
希望明天你们可以展现最好的水准
You've made lots of progress, dirty, little rat,
你的确进步了不少 脏兮兮的小耗子
but tomorrow I am going to be the chosen one.
但明天他们绝对会选我
We'll see.
我看未必
You can work as hard as you like, you can train 24 hours a day,
那就放马过来 你整夜练习都没关系
but you will always be nothing!
你永远什么都不是
I am somebody.
我是有身份的人
Who exactlyAnswer me! Who are you?
有身份是吗 那请你告诉我 你有什么身份
You're nothing!
你一无是处
Nothing!
就是个冒名顶替的小耗子
She's wrong, you know.
是她错了 知道吗
You're not alone.
你并不孤单
What?
什么
You have me.
你还有我呢
And I know exactly what we are going to do.
我们今晚需要做点什么
Tonight, to prove our connection,
来证明我们心有灵犀
we will embark on a little romantic party.
那就是一场浪漫的约会
I offer you the Eiffel Tower. I offer you fireworks. Tonight,7pm
我们今晚七点 一起登上埃菲尔铁塔观看烟花
I should train.
不行 我还得练习呢
You don't need to train.
你不用练习
You don't need to know who you are.
更不用在意你的身份
You are unique.
你是独一无二的
Say that again?
再说一次给我听
Tonight.
晚上见