Okay. We get through this app, and Dropbox is right on the other side.
Dropbox就在那边 好 我们穿过这个应用程序
We just need to keep it super DL in here.
我们只需要保持安静
And no matter what, we can't turn it on.
不管怎样 我们不能把它启动
OMG, this turned it on!
天哪 这个启动了程序
What? I'm a hand. It's a big, red button.
什么 我是一只手 这是个大大的红色按钮
What's happening? No, no, no, no, no!
发生什么了 不不不不不
Welcome to Just Dance!
欢迎来到"跳舞吧"
Follow my moves and you get to move forward.
跟随我的舞步 你就可以前进
Do the wrong moves and you get an "X".
舞步错了 你就得到一个X
Three strikes and you're out.
三个你就出局
Out? What does she mean by "Out"?
出局 她说的"出局"是什么意思
Digital death.
电子死亡
Thanks to you, Fingers.
多亏了你 手指
Now we're gonna have to dance our way out.
我们现在得跳着舞出去了
Which is all right with me, 'cause I can shake it like Michael.
这个我不介意 我可以像迈克尔杰克逊那样摇摆
Or Michael's glove, anyway.
或者像他的手套