Can you swim it?
你能游过来吗
Dad, can you get closer?
爸 能再近点吗
Can't risk it!
太冒险了
Hang on.
坚持住
What's your name?
你叫什么
Wreckage below.
下方发现残骸
Is it more of the 109?
又一架德军BF109战机
No.
不是
It's Fortis Leader. Over.
是福蒂斯长机 完毕
You think he got out?
他逃生了吗
I didn't see a 'chute.
我没看见降落伞
Record his position.
记下他的位置
Then set heading 128,
然后设置航向128
height 1000,. Over.
高度1000 完毕
Vector 128, angels one. Understood.
航向128 高度305米 收到
Fortis 2, what's your fuel?
福蒂斯2号 燃料情况
50 gallons. Over.
加仑 完毕
50 gallons.
50加仑
All right, keep letting me know.
好 时不时告诉我一声
My gauge took a bit of a knock back there.
我的油表被打坏了
Shouldn't you turn back?
你调头回去吧
No, no.
不用
I'm fairly confident it's just the gauge.
只是油表坏了而已