What is it?
怎么了?
That painter; I don't want him back.
那位画家 我不想让他回来
He's not coming back for two weeks.
他两周后 就不会来了
My daylight hours are spoken for.
我白天的时间都约好了
I don't want him here.
我不想他在这里
I don't want us to have our portrait painted.
我不想画我们的肖像画
But why not?
为什么不呢?
It's dangerous.
这很危险
Dangerous?
危险?
To our standing in God's grace.
我们接受上帝的恩典
It's vanity.
这是虚荣心
"God's grace"?
“上帝的恩典”?
Come where we can sit.
来坐一会儿
What is it really?
到底怎么了?
It's too expensive.
太贵了
Not dangerous, but expensive?
不危险了 是因为价格昂贵?
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
You're a whirligig of reasons.
你真善变
He's impudent.
他很无礼
Well, he's an artist.
他是个艺术家
But, look, I can pay him off, we get another.
但是 听着 我可以给他钱 再请一个
There's no lack of artists in Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹不乏艺术家
I'll get Thomas de Keyser.
我去找托马斯·德凯撒
Yes.
是
Get him.
就要他
Anyone.
任何人
Well, let it sit,
先等一下
and if you're still in the same mind next week, then...
如果下星期 你还是同一想法 那么…