Where's me money? It's coming soon.
我的钱呢? 马上就来
So, in the form of a struggling young artist,
一个苦苦挣扎的年轻艺术家
minding his manners, upheaval entered the house.
诚恐诚惶 晃进房子来
I have an appointment.
我有约
A globe for farflung trade,
全球贸易
scales for the weighing of our sins on Judgment Day,
在审判日…秤杆是我们罪的权衡
and... death, to remind the spectator, "Vanity, vanity, all is vanity."
死亡日提醒观众“虚荣 虚荣 都是虚荣心”
But where would portrait painters be without a little bit of vanity?
但肖像画家若没有一点虚荣心 该何去何从?
Like this, I think.
像这样
And I here.
我在这里
No.
不
Here.
这里
Allow me.
请允许我
Hold still.
别动