Look at all these people just sitting here and not tipping, working on their computers.
瞧瞧这些人,也不给小费,就会坐在那里啪啪啪地玩电脑。
This guy has a brand-new Apple.
这家伙有一台全新的苹果电脑。
I've been eating the same apple for a week. I blame Steve Jobs.
而老娘同一个苹果啃了快一周。都怪史蒂夫·乔布斯。
These people are more like Steve-I-have-no-jobs. All right, that's it.
这些人更像是"史蒂夫·没工作吧"。好吧,真是够了。
Earl, I need to get the wireless router.
厄尔,给我无线路由器。
Oh, is that what this is? I thought it was a cookie-warmer.
原来那玩意是干这个的啊?我还以为是饼干加热器呢。
Attention deadbeat diners.
听着,你们这些蹭网客
You can't just sit here all night and only order coffee. This is not a Starbucks.
你们不能点杯咖啡,就赖一整晚。这又不是星巴克。
And I know that because we don't sell Norah Jones cds or bananas.
而且一看我们这里不卖诺拉·琼斯的CD或是香蕉就知道。
This is the router for the free wi-fi.
这是能提供无线网络的路由器。
And that is a waitress who needs to make some tips.
而这位是需要挣点小费的服务员。
Seriously, guys, I need actual cash. This guy just offered to pay me in ideas.
说真的,伙计们,我要的是钞票。那家伙居然想用创意来付账。
If I pull this plug, the internet will go down.
如果我拔掉这个插头,网络就会没掉。
And you -- that sad email you're in the middle of writing to your ex-boyfriend,
而你,写给前男友的可怜兮兮电邮会没掉,
the one you shouldn't send anyway--gone.
反正你也不应该发给他。
And you -- That vaguely pornographic anime film you've been illegally downloading for the past three hours-gone.
而你,花费了三小时非法下载的色情动漫,也会没掉。
And you--that screenplay you've been writing,
而你,埋头写的破剧本,
you can keep working on it, but we all know how it ends:
你可以继续写,不过我们都知道结局
with you moving back in with your mother.
就是你搬回去跟你老妈住。
Now, who's gonna order?
现在谁想点餐呀
Great, I'll go get some menus. Here, Caroline, put this back.
很好,我去拿菜单。给,卡洛琳,把这个放回去。
Ooh, my cookie-warmer.
可惜了我的饼干加热器。