Takeoff in nine minutes
九分钟后起飞
Hello? Hello? Who is this?
喂 喂 谁啊
Mr Happy, it's Ned.
哈皮先生 我是内德
Who?
谁
I'm an associate of Peter Parker
我是彼得·帕克的同伴
Got something important to tell you
有很重要的事要和你说
You gotta be shitting me
你在逗我吧
Damn
该死
Ned, how we coming with those headlights?
内德 搞清楚前灯怎么用了吗
Round knob to the left of the steering wheel, turn clockwise
方向盘左边的圆形把手顺时针转
Left, okay
左边 好了
Okay, perfect. So where's my phone now?
完美 我的手机现在在哪里
He stopped in an old industrial park in Brooklyn
他停在了布鲁克林一家旧工业园区
What? That makes no sense!
什么 那没道理啊
I thought he said he was going out of town!
我以为他说他要出城了
Weird.
真奇怪
Oh, I reached Mr Happy
我联系到了哈皮先生
Don't think he likes you by the way
他好像不是很喜欢你
Sounded like he was catching a flight
他好像正忙着赶飞机
He said something about taking off in nine minutes
说什么九分钟后起飞
What?
什么
He was surrounded by boxes
他边上都是箱子
Boxes? It's moving day
箱子 今天是搬家日
It's moving day. It's moving day. He's gonna rob that plane
是搬家日 他要劫那架飞机
I gotta stop him!
我得阻止他