What's with the crappy costume?
这破烂衣服是怎么回事
My webshooters
我的射网器
I wasn't sure about this thing at first but
我本来还对这玩意抱有怀疑但是
Damn
天啊
Gross
真恶心
Why did he send you here?
他为什么派你来
Guess you'll never know
你永远不会知道了
Nice shot!
漂亮
Yes!
太好了
Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad
内德 那个有翅膀的家伙是丽兹的爸爸
What? I know, I gotta tell Mr Stark
什么 我知道 我得告诉斯塔克先生
Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr Stark's head of security
联系哈皮·霍根他是斯塔克先生的安保主管
And get a computer and track my phone for me
去找一台电脑帮我追踪我的手机
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事吧
Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town
快点 我们得在他出城前抓住他
I'm sorry about dinner but
晚餐的事我很抱歉
I know when branzino's fresh
但我知道新鲜柠檬鲈鱼什么味儿
and that was not fresh okay?
那绝对不新鲜好吗
So
所以
Flash, I need your car and your phone
弗拉士 我需要你的车和你的手机
Sir, technically, this is my dad's car, sir
先生严格来说这是我爸的车
so I can't
所以我不能