You look beautiful.
你可真美
Please don't embarrass me, dad.
别丢人了 爸爸
Doesn't she, Pete?
是吧 彼得
Yeah, you look really good.
是啊 你真的很美
Once again that's the right answer.
又是正确答案
Is that a corsage?
那是胸花吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, hey, I'm your chauffeur.
我是你们的司机
So, let's get this show on the road.
我们赶紧上路吧
No, no, no, we have to take some pictures, babe.
不 不 不 我们得先拍几张照片 宝贝
All right
好了
Oh, right here. Perfect.
这儿呢 完美
Okay. Come on, you guys.
好了 你们俩 过来
Peter, closer.
彼得 靠近点
Smile.
笑一笑
There you go.
好了
Sir, you don't have to drive us.
先生 你不用开车送我们的
Nah, nah, it's not a big deal.
不 不 小事一桩
I'm going out of town. It's right on my way
我正要出城 顺路
He's always coming and going.
他老是出门忙活
Last time.
最后一次了
See you in a couple of days
几天后见
All right.
好
Come on, Pedro.
走吧 小彼
Bye, Peter. Have fun.
再见 彼得 好好玩
Yeah, I will.
我会的