Peter, you're a good kid and you're a smart kid,
彼得 你是个好孩子 聪明的孩子
so just try to keep your head straight, okay?
所以把精神用在正地方好吗
Okay.
好
All right, get out of here.
好了 出去吧
Are you expelled?
你是不是被开除了
Do you have to go to that school on 46th where their principal has a crossbow?
你是不是要去46街那个高中 他们校长有把十字弩
Pretty sure that's an urban myth.
那八成只是街头传闻
and no, I'm not expelled.
不 我没有被开除
You're so lucky.
你真走运
Muy bueno, senor Parker.
很好 帕克先生
I thought you had calculus fifth period.
我以为你第五节课要上微积分
Yeah, I was just doing some homecoming stuff.
是啊 我只是在做返校节的东西
Hey, look, I just wanted to apologize about the whole decathlon thing.
我想为学术竞赛的事道歉
It's fine.
没关系
Last week, decathlon was the most important thing,
上周学术竞赛是最重要的事
but then I almost died.
但接着 我死里逃生
No, I just, I'm, I just mean that
不 我只是 我只是说
it was not cool, Because especially I like you.
那样很不好 尤其 因为我喜欢你
I know.
我知道
You do?
你知道
You're terrible at keeping secrets.
你太不会保密了
Yeah, you'd be surprised.
这你就不知道了