If you even cared, you'd actually be here
你要是你真在乎的话就会亲自来了
I did listen, kid
我听了孩子
Who do you think called the FBI, huh?
你以为是谁把联调局叫来的
Do you know I was the only one who believed in you?
你知道我是唯一一个相信你的人吗
Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid.
其他人都说我疯了招来个14岁的小孩
I'm 15.
我15
No. This is where you zip it, all right? The adult is talking
不 你把嘴闭严了 好吗 大人说话别插嘴
What if somebody had died tonight?
要是今晚有人死了怎么办
Different story, right? 'Cause that's on you
那可就不一样了 对吧 那是你的责任
And if you died
要是你死了
I feel like that's on me
我会觉得责任在我
I don't need that on my conscience
我可不想良心不安
Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I understand
是啊 先生 我很抱歉 对不起 我明白
I just wanted to be like you
我只是想像你一样
And I wanted you to be better
但我希望你比我强
Okay, it's not working out, I'm gonna need the suit back
好吧 这样不行 我得收回战衣
For how long?
收回多久
Forever
永久收回
No, no, Please. Please
不 不 拜托
Let's have it
快脱吧
You don't understand
你不明白
This is all I have, I'm nothing without this suit
这是我的一切 没有这套战衣我一无是处
If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it, okay?
如果没有这套战衣你就一无是处 那你就不配拥有它 好吗
God, I sound like my dad
天哪我口气跟我爸一样
I don't have any other clothes
我没别的衣服了
Okay, we'll sort that out
好吧 我们会想办法的