Hey, guys. The illegal weapons deal ferry was at 1030
各位 非法武器交易的那班渡轮是10点半
You missed it!
你们错过了
Spider guy's here
蜘蛛人来了
Not so fast
想得美
Are you guys okay? My bad. That was a little hard
你们没事吧 我错了 下手有点重了
I got to say the other guy was way better with that thing
我得说另一个人比你用得好多了
I'm honestly
我真是
I'm, I'm shocked
被惊住了
Freeze! FBI! Don't move!
不许动 联调局 不许动
Get on the ground! FBI!
趴在地上 联调局
Wait. What do you mean FBI?
等等 联调局什么意思
The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation
联调局全称联邦调查局
I know what "FBI" means. But what are they doing here?
我知道联调局是什么 但他们来这儿干吗
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
让开 让开
Look out! Look out! Look out! Move! Move! Move!
小心 快走 快走
Move! Get to the top deck
快走 去顶层甲板
We're getting out of here
我们走